Saturday, October 15, 2005

Saturday in the park

-Had a photo shoot in the park to help some friends out with a project. Had to dress up in Sunday clothes and go through a fight with Cynthia, all in the format of still pictures and set to a Bruce Springsteen song. I bet it will be cool in the end, but it was uncomfortable being the object of the camera lens that much. As most of you know I don't really like being examined. Those who examine me too much don't tend to stick around.

-Did the Creative Slam yesterday and got to figure out a new way for the Children's Museum to do Santa Claus. It involved elves leading conga lines through the museum every ten minutes or so. They were hesitant at first but then I jumped up on some carpeted blocks and getured wildly. And then I think they just said they liked it to get me out of the room.

-I feel like I have done nothing but work this week. I have done nothing but work this week. I haven't even had time to run. That bums me out.

-I am going to New York over Christmas break, come hell or high water. And I want to drop by Philly for a few days and see Brad and visit the town. I've heard so many folks rave about Philly but have never actually spent any time there. So now I will. And it will be glorious.

-That's about it. Can't wait till 7. Running and dinner. And maybe a movie. Ahh, free time. That I don't really have, but I don't give a fuck at this point. Rock on party people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my darlin',

Looks like things are looking up. Sorry you're so busy these days.

Stop by and see me sometime if you have a chance, like maybe lunch?

You know where I am.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home