Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Still painting....

Hey everyone. I am still down at the beach house painting my ass off. These past two days have been the best so far, sunny with no rain. I don't know how long that will hold out, though, as this Nags Head weather can be unpredictable sometimes. I have some pictures from the Fourth, but dial-up does not like image transfer, so I will wait until the end of the week when I can get back to my beloved cable connection. In the meantime, everyone should be listening to the new Pernice Brothers album, Discover a Lovelier You. It is a revelation. That's all I got right now. Check back soon for an extended treatise defending one of our nation's storytellers who I feel doesn't get a fair shake from our generation. Till then, my lovelies, sleep tight.
P.S. Check out my buddy Brad's blog. He's getting to be pretty hot stuff in the world of liberal blogging. Who knew there was such a world?

2 Comments:

Blogger Bradley Herring said...

Paint rules! Liberals rule! Beach houses rule!

However, "Scrubs" still sucks.

Ta!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Bradley Herring said...

And if this "storyteller" is John Grisham, I will kick your ass.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home