Friday, July 01, 2005

FINE!!!!!!

All right all you bitchez who been makin' smartass comments about me stoppin' my blizog! Step the fuck off, yo!! Yeah, it been a while, a'ite, I'll admit that. But callin' me by ladies' names? Rollin' up into my corner of the info'mashun supadupahighway an' spreadin' yo hate all across my shit? Dat shit is unakseptibul. So here we go....
Okay, this will take forever if I continue to write like that, so I'll switch back to my normal style. In way of an explanation: I had this great blog entry worked out detailing my adventures on Memorial Day weekend at the beach music festival in Manteo. I don't quite know how I ended up there, but there I was, and it was one of the most surreal experiences of my life. Drunken white folks trying to dance is neat. So I had this whole expose planned, but as all of you fellow bloggers know, pictures can be a bitch sometimes to put up. So I kept putting it off and putting it off, and then my personal life got thrown into turmoil, and the blog just fell by the wayside. But now I'm back, and hopefully I will keep this party going this time.
Now for what has been happening to me. First the non-heavy stuff. My friend Brad now has his own blog which is a revelation to us all. Brad is a ridiculously intelligent uber-liberal living in Philadelphia with whom I raised all kinds of hell in high school. And he knows all the best spots for cheap Russian mp3's!
I also have managed to find an apartment! I will be moving in at the end of July, and I am quite excited about it. As soon as I get over there to begin chronicling the renovation I will post the pictures.
Cynthia and Kyle and I also went to Bonnaroo in early June, and it was such a blast! I also have a few pictures from that that I will share with all you crazy bloggers soon.
Now on to the heavier news. I turned 26. And that sucks a little worse than 25. And a few days before I turned 26, Cynthia and I decided to break up. It was a hard decision, but we both think it's the best one for right now, mainly because as soon as we decided to break up we were able to talk to each other more freely than we had in at least a month. So it sucks that it happened, but it's going to be a good thing that it did.
Well, I have to prepare for company now, so I must leave you. But I will be back very very soon! Much peace and respec', yo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bradley Herring said...

Thanks for the shout-out, dawg.

Nice to have you back on the informizzel superhizzeee.

FINALLY!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Missed you!!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darlin' - I know you mom will miss you and I'm sorry about your gf. Let's talk soon.

Susie

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home