Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ways to tell things....

Ways to tell great friends
1. They post things about donkey cocks on your blog until you start posting again.
2. They will carry on a long and arduous conversation with you until you bring your head around to where it should be.
3. They don't take your crap.
4. They put you in their songs.
5. They can just tell.
6. They recognize that you are crazy and still like being around you.
7. They feed you wonderful meals on the high holidays. Even when you're not Jewish.
8. They make you want to be better.

Ways to tell questionable friends
1. They ask things of you that don't seem to take you into account.
2. They only like you when you're happy.
3. They get blinded by what they think is best for you.
4. They act how they think you want them to act.
5. They stick a thermometer up the ass of your friendship way too often.
6. They don't challenge you to simplify your life.

I have some wonderful friends. Let me know if I am ever being questionable. Or just psychotic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Does this mean that Brad's cock comments are going to end? I'm not sure that's going to work for me.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Bradley Herring said...

Love live donkey-cock!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Bradley Herring said...

I meant "long live donkey-cock".

Wow, that's some kind of crazy Freudian slip that I would accidentally put the word "love" into a comment about donkey members.

You my boy, Cliff!

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home