Thursday, October 13, 2005

My new format

Okay, so to expedite this whole posting process and make me more inclined to keep up with it, I am going to a list format. Why? Because planners love lists. I guess they're in our blood. Creatives make fun of us for it. Especially copywriters. Probably because they are so much more brilliant than we are. And funny, and they write so much better than we do too. Probably becuause they're copywriters. Doing what they really really want to do. Right? Right?

-My intensely personal and probing Fenske article went over insanely well. I prostrated my emotional self before the class and came out alive!

-Breath mints are dominating my life right now. Tic Tac and Altoids for two different classes. I got minty freshness coming out my ass.

-The new apartment is slowly coming together. As is my personal life. It was rough and uncertain for a while there, but I'm in a good place now. And that's all I have to say about that.

More to come later, lunch is calling my name.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bradley Herring said...

Boo! Fuck you, anonymous! Monkey-cock!

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come and check it out! :-)

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home