Thursday, October 27, 2005

End of the week

I have finally reached the end of this seemingly interminable week. And next week looks lighter than any since the first week of school, so I might actually get to have some fun this weekend! Here, in no particular order, are ideas that have occurred to me for my costume:

-Wilford Brimley
-Elian Gonzales
-A shadow of my former self
-The hairiest woman in the world
-Lloyd Dobler
-Harriet Miers
-New Orleans
-Old Orleans
-Ennui
-The Holy Ghost

Who knows, I'll let you know and post pictures. Anyone got some shit to say about Red Bull?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Red Bull, when mixed with Jaegermeister and converted into that monstrous drink called the "Jaeger Bomb" will, more likely than not, cause one to go bat shit crazy and pee on things.

That's all I have to say about that.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Bradley Herring said...

I have to say that I wildly agree with Tara.

I think it would be difficult for you to pull off Elian Gonzales. The reference has become pretty obscure, and I think you're just too tall and pasty to pull off short and Cuban.

I think the first sentence of the last paragraph was dirtier than I intended it to be.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home