Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bonnarooooooooooooo!

-Yes folks, it's official, I bought my Bonnaroo tickets yesterday. I'm blowing my tax return in style this year. Here's a link to the artist list for the festival. It's pretty sick. Beck, Tom Petty, Radiohead, Death Cab for Cutie, Son Volt, Steve Earle, etc. I can't wait.

-Going to see the founders of postsecret and found speak tonight. Can't bloody wait! For those of you who don't know, postsecret is this place where people send their secrets, presented in some creative way. Some of them will take your breath away. And found is a magazine where people send things that they have found on the street or wherever, and they are published.

-That's all I got today. Maybe later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home