Monday, November 06, 2006

The Month of Crassness

Rebecca over at Lost Chi is celebrating November as the "Month of Crassness. I for one think that this is a splendid idea. So here are the crassest entries from this week's Postsecret cards:



Also, Brad's changed his blog address and is rapping true about the upcoming election. Tomorrow. Get out the vote, fuckers.

And I've added my buddy Jay's blog address to my blogroll. Pay him some love as well. He's a rare thing: an AD with a small ego who knows lots about rap.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in time for me to add yet another blog. Wheeee!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

it's "brownsugar" not "blownsugar." it's okay though, "blownsugar" is better, even if it makes it seem like i do 8-balls of coke... what are you trying to say cliff?

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home