Sunday, October 29, 2006

New Shins album

I found the new Shins album on the Interweb.

Despite the opinion of my good friend Brad, I am thoroughly enjoying it. The second track, Australia, is one of their best songs yet, and the rest of the album is sonically adventurous without being pretentious or losing their impecable sense of melody. Its arrival in all of your record collections should be imminent.

In other news, I carved a pumpkin tonight. The one on the left is mine, and I think it looks more sinister than Becca's. Although hers is more technically superior. She is a designer, after all. And hers is making a noise. He goes, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Or so she says.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe he didn't talk to you too ...

2:20 PM  
Blogger Bradley Herring said...

Melody? Really? Maybe you got the correct version and mine is just some sort of horrid joke, like an '80s band with no sense of song, even MORE overproduced. Ugh. That's all the review I can give it, is "ugh."

5:49 PM  
Blogger Bradley Herring said...

And its release is actually not imminent, it won't come out until January 23.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home