Friday, November 10, 2006

Hell Week is over!

Hello all. My busiest week of the semester is now over. Woo-hoo! And I kicked ass on everything. I can't take it completely easy this weekend though. While I am allowing myself to skip Friday speaker this week, I have to get ready for a presentation at Martin on Thursday and run an 8K on Saturday. The Martin presentation is the only school thing that I have to do before Thanksgiving, though, which is pretty damn sweet.

So I have to say that it was a good week politically. I try not to get too involved, but I was thrilled at the drubbing taken by the Republicans. Maybe now they'll listen a little bit....

I got nothing else today. Ask tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home