Monday, July 17, 2006

So the final tally for the weekend was:

Cliff - 32 fish
Mom - 29 fish
Dad - 8 fish

So not a bad weekend, all things considered. And now back to RIC for the week.

-I have decided to try to run the 8K in the X-Country Festival in Maymont Park at the end of September. Wish me luck training!

-Saw A Scanner Darkly tonight. It was a really interesting movie that I think everyone should see. If you feel like it read the book first, because it is one of the most remarkable jobs I have ever seen of adapting a difficult book to the screen. Linklater managed to remain faithful to the book while still making a coherent film, something that I was not expecting him to pull off with such grace.

-I am going up to NYC from July 26th or so until July 31st or so. Consider yourself warned.

-This whole Israel thing is stressing me out because for the first time in a long time I find myself firmly on the side of Israel. Weird.

Anyway, it's late and I'm tired. More exciting posts to come, and no I haven't forgotten about Bonnaroo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home