Thursday, March 13, 2008

Around the Internets

Since Brad discontinued his blog, I'm going to steal one of his ideas, Around the Internets. This is where I compile some interesting things I found wandering around the tubes. Enjoy!

-Daily Kos has a great post about the Clinton campaign's two-pronged strategy for closing out primary season by trying to discredit both Obama and the primary process.

-AOL buys Bebo. Who? And they're buying what?

-The speculation is that Michael is coming back on Lost. I for one would give him a swift kick in the junk.

-Yet another reason to leave Los Angeles.

-I've been taking advantage of the Daily Lit, and it rocks. I'm currently receiving Swann's Way by Proust, and it's quite an experience. It's wonderful experiencing a novel so entirely rooted in the idea of the fleeting nature of memory in chunks that almost operate like memories do, providing respite from reality. Good stuff, and entirely free!!

-Blender, a publication I normally avoid, has an interesting list of the 20 biggest record company screw-ups of all time. Old favorites like the Yankee Hotel Foxtrot end-around-on-themselves, the Sisyphus-esque horror of Chinese Democracy, and some dude passing on the Beatles are represented. Most notable, however, is that three of the top ten have to do with the music industry's anti-piracy efforts. Unusually relevant stuff from the purveyors of Maxim.



That's what I got for now, fools. Ah, the Flaming Lips just came on. Must go float away in blissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing as how I'm now strictly forbidden from blogging under the threat of losing my job, you can have the idea that I likely stole from someone else. Blog on, my friend. Blog on.

Oh, and DC is kinda teh suck.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home