Saturday, August 25, 2007

TGI Bruce

Listen to Bruce's new single, "Radio Nowhere," here.

Is it good? Well, it's Bruce, isn't it? Of course it's friggin' good!! Heather over at I Am Fuel, You Are Friends compares it to Warren Zevon's "Splendid Isolation." That's a pretty good comparison. It's got a dark melody, rolling thythm, and Bruce's signature sense of urgency. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

In other news, we've found an apartment out in L.A. I threw up in my mouth a little bit when the lease came, though. I haven't paid this much to live since New York. Yikes!! If anyone has any celebrities they want me to hunt down and photograph, let me know. I hear the kids all like Lindsey Lohan these days. And Debbbie Gibson. Huzzah!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this "Bruce" of whom you speak?

10:55 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Bruce is a little-known singer-songwriter from some place up north. I got a feeling he's gonna blow up.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Bradley Herring said...

Oh, he's one of them Boardwalk rats, isn't he? Nothing good ever came out of Jersey.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Video here.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/8010

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home