Thursday, July 05, 2007

I can't believe how much I rule

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
1. Harmonia’s Cuppa Tea
2. Vaguetarian Tea Room
3. Sugar and Lard
4. Bacon Press
5. Inbound Gowanus

Next, select five people to tag (I don't know what this means, so here are five people I think are cool):
1. Brian Greene
2. Chuck Klosterman
3. Chris Cooper
4. Neko Case
5. Noah Lennox

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Getting ready to go to college.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Regrouping and recovering. And gardening.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Grapes
2. Cheez Doodles
3. Granny Smith apples
4. Hummus and Triscuits
5. Gummy Worms

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1. Still Be Around by Uncle Tupelo
2. Incident on 57th Street by Bruce Springsteen
3. Excuse Me While I Break My Own Heart Tonight by Whiskeytown
4. The Obvious Child by Paul Simon
5. Walking on the Moon by The Police

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Move to Nags Head
2. Give a lot of money to NPR
3. Open a bar.
4. Find a magazine to fund.
5. Go to a lot more concerts.

Five bad habits:
1. Biting my nails
2. Picking things apart
3. Ripping the labels off of bottles
4. Procrastinating
5. I have to fast forward through the credits on DVD's rather than pressing the menu button. I have no idea why. I guess that's more of a neurosis than a habit.

Five things you like doing:
1. Smooching
2. Biking
3. Laying in hammocks
4. Drinking good beer
5. Playing with dogs

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Expensive sunglasses
2. Sweater vests
3. Shoes with pumps on them
4. Badly made orthotics
5. A jersey with anyone's name on it but mine

Five favorite toys:
1. The Millenium Falcon
2. iPod
3. Starcom Pinball Machine
4. Speak 'n Read
5. Books (I'm a big nerd)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha - Funny about never wearing expensive sunglasses again. Me either! Every time I bought a nice pair, they would get lost or broken in no time. The pair I have now I paid $10 for and have had for probably 8 years now. Hmm. Same thing with my umbrella. Anyway, I enjoyed reading your answers. Have a great day!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home