Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Stuff

I've added a couple more blogs in my sidebar. Most are Adcenter...uh, school formerly known as Adcenter peeps. Enjoy them. Love them. Make babies with them.

I rediscovered my loves over the weekend: my little cousins Bagby and Parker. They are the most adorable people in the world. Becca and I met them at Aunt Sarah's on Sunday morning for pancakes and stuff.








We also got some plants this weekend. The little ones, from left to right, are Carly, James, and Jackson. The big one is Barry. We'll see how long we can keep them alive.



And Rasta, as always, is the coolest cat ever.

3 Comments:

Blogger day said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:30 PM  
Blogger day said...

Cliff! I heart your nieces. Too cute. I have a plant named Bob. He lives in Florida with Damien, but we will be reunited soon. :) I can't believe we are almost done with the school eventually formally known as Adcenter. It feels weird. I'm going to miss a lot of people. We've been a part of each others lives for almost two years, and then suddenly in one diploma shake, it's over. Hasta la vista BABY!!! :)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Good luck with the plants! The phil shouldn't be too hard not to kill - I've had one since I moved here in 2001 and it is still hanging on, even in my dark, cold, drafty, north-facing apartment.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home