Sunday, April 01, 2007

Foot Surgery 2.0

I had my left foot operated upon on Friday afternoon. It took less time than my right one did, but it's been hurting more in the few days afterwards. So I actually got my pain prescription filled this time. It was for Darvocet. It was my first experience with Darvocet, and I have to say that I am not impressed. It made me loopy, for sure, but it only marginally took the pain in my foot away and it made me dizzy for ten minutes after I took it. All in all I am not impressed, big pharmaceutical companies!

In other news Under Armour is now not ruling my life any more. For the next six weeks Yahoo will be. Yay.

That's all I got for now. My head hurts. And my foot hurts. I'm going to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

yo, we should concept some shit for pier 1 while on your pain medication... i smell gold pencil. or maybe i'm just tripping balls.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless your heart. I hope you're feeling better soon.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home