Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What's your favorite?

Becca and I were talking last night about Tom Petty, and I tried to come up with my favorite Tom Petty song. He's one of those artists that makes it genuinely fun to think about things like that. So here is my favorite Tom Petty song and my favorite songs from other artists that I have thought of:


Tom Petty
"Even the Losers"

Bob Dylan
"Isis"

Rolling Stones
"Sway"

Joni Mitchell
"Court and Spark"

Neil Young
"Ambulance Blues"

Beatles
"You Won't See Me"

Elton John
"Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"

Bruce Springsteen
"Incident on 57th Street"

Tom Waits
"Come On Up To The House"

Van Morrison
"Caravan"



Feel free to chime in on any you feel strongly about!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

My favorite Tom Petty song is "Yer So Bad." So silly, but it makes me laugh every time.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Beaze said...

My Morning Jacket, "Golden". It's perfect.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beatles - flying

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home