Thursday, November 08, 2007

Any Suggestions?

Hi dear friends,

As we approach the end of the year and another installment of "Cliff Makes a Self-Important Best-of Music List," I realize that while I certainly have a lot of great material from which to choose, there is probably an equal amount of stuff out there that slipped my notice. So I invite all of my well-versed readers to submit for consideration any albums that you feel did not get their deserved attention this year.

My own list thus far ranges from the obvious (you heard of this guy they're callin' Springsteen?) to the not so obvious (Marnie Stern will shred your ass up one side and down another!). So please send me your suggestions. Unless they include Arctic Monkeys. You can keep that shit to yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiny Dancers - Free School Milk
Rosie Thomas - These Friends of Mine

both deserving and unappreciated. sucka!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home