Friday, January 19, 2007

A new blog for you to check out

Hey all. My friend Shannon has a new blog that you should all check out. She is a charming, brash, hilarious woman with a lot to say. Listen up, fools!

#'s 2 and 1 are coming up soon. Tara guessed Ghostface Killah and TV on the Radio, both of which are wrong although they are great albums. TV on the Radio almost made it on, but I'm thinking that it will be one of those albums that grows and grows on me so that next year I'll be kicking myself for not making it #1. I will say that #1 is a musical masterpiece, and #2 didn't make it onto many critics' lists for some inexplicable reason, since most everyone loved it when it came out.

Take care....

5 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

I knew it! I know that musical masterpiece.

I'm still contemplating my guess on the #2, though.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Oops. I meant my next guess on the #2; as my first attempts were wrong, wrong.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Beaze said...

Thanks for the shout out! Hope I can live up to the glowing review.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Bradley Herring said...

Number 2 is, I believe, Springsteen's "We Shall Overcome"

Number one, clearly, Kevin Federline's "Playing With Fire." Wht other musical masterpiece was released this year?

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude get on the ball

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home